Sunday 5 May 2013

Some cute highlights from our weekend

Tim was playing in a Halo tournament in Niagara Falls this weekend so the whole family tagged along for a mini vacation. We saw the falls on Friday night, I explored Clifton Hill with the kids on Saturday morning, we watched Tim at the tournament in the afternoon, played in the hotel swimming pool in the evening, ate supper at the rainforest cafe, rode on the skywheel at night then Sunday was spent at Fallsview Waterpark.

While at the tournament there were a couple of other events happening at the convention centre. There was a robotics demonstration that the boys loved and a dance competition that had Caitlin's attention. She told me that she wants a dance costume and tap shoes. I'm thinking that we definitely need to enrol her in dance lessons in the fall.

Tim was teasing the kids for the whole weekend that he was going to take them into one of the many scary attractions. They were refusing of course. We were walking back to our hotel and Tim said "OK I will give $100 to whoever will go in with me." The boys screamed and said NO WAY. Caitlin sits up in her stroller and says "pick me Daddy! It's not scary for me." Love her.

We went on the skywheel and as we were at the top Caleb says "I know...lets play eye spy".

Caitlin managed to lose her "yucky buddy" on Clifton Hill. Luckily we have a replacement at home but she prefers the yucky one. When it was time for bed on Sunday she asked for it and I gave her the new one. She asked where yucky buddy was and I said that we lost him in Niagara Falls to which she replied "is he all wet?"



















No comments:

Post a Comment